Parts of the Body Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
Build on your students' basic "body" vocabulary by using nouns as verbs in this great topic worksheet on parts of the body!
Discuss questions such as "When was the last time somebody eyed you up? / When you were a teenager did you toe the line or break the rules?" Encourage fluency further with questions like:
- How important is it to stay in shape in your culture?
- What is your opinion of body piercing or tattoos?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.