Guest posts welcome
Thank you for your interest. We welcome guest posts/articles written specifically for teachers of English.
Please read the guidelines below and decide whether you wish to submit a post. We regret that we cannot discuss hypothetical or proposed ideas, but we will respond in a timely fashion to any article that you submit using the form below.
- We vet all submissions for AI-generated content.
- Your post will carry your name and short bio, as well as links as appropriate.
- We are interested in all topics related to the teaching of English.
- We accept original posts that have not been published elsewhere on the web (and will not be so).
- Posts should be objective and non-commercial.
- Up to 1,500 words is preferred.
- We reserve the right to edit submitted content.
- You may include genuine and natural follow links within the text as well as one follow link in your bio.
- If published, copyright in the post will rest with TEFL.net.
We regret that we cannot discuss hypothetical or proposed ideas.
You may submit your article using the form below. (If you do not hear from us within 21 days please assume that your submission does not meet our needs at this time.)
"*" indicates required fields