Guest Posts Welcome
Thank you for your interest in writing for TEFL.net. We welcome guest posts for teachers of English.
- Your post will carry your name and short bio, as well as links as appropriate.
- We are interested in all topics related to the teaching of English.
- We accept original posts that have not been published elsewhere on the web (and will not be so).
- Posts should be objective and non-commercial.
- Up to 1,000 words is preferred.
- We reserve the right to edit submitted content.
- You may include one or two genuine and natural links within the text as well as a link in your bio.
- If published, copyright in the post will rest with TEFL.net.
- You will be notified in a timely manner if we do not feel able to publish your submission.
Thank you for your submission, which you can make using the form below. Any questions, please contact us here.