Dissertation project

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

amenahhmo

Dissertation project

Unread post by amenahhmo »

Hi all,

Please could you help me out with my dissertation if you are a trainee teacher or have an undergraduate degree related to education

As part of my undergraduate dissertation project at The University of Manchester, I am recruiting participants who are trainee teachers or are studying towards becoming a teacher. The aim of the study is to explore the understanding and experience of working memory in trainee teachers.

The online survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and will include 18 questions relating to the study. This will include questions about your understanding of working memory and your experiences with working memory.

Participation is voluntary and anonymous. You will be able to participate until the 15th March. You can access the survey by clicking on the following link:

https://www.qualtrics.manchester.ac.uk/ ... LztD1nLy2a

Thank you!

Amenah Mohamed
kdammers
Rising Star

Re: Dissertation project

Unread post by kdammers »

Ordering "your" dissertation from this company is plagiarism. You are lying if you submit a work written by someone else as your own. On the other hand, it is possible that you could get legitimate help from a company like this -- but dealing with a company that will sell you a completed paper to present as your own is at least questionable.
Ladalarg

Re: Dissertation project

Unread post by Ladalarg »

In any case, it is important that there is a training program that is developed, financed, aimed at the fulfillment of a certain goal, and in this way you can really achieve positive results.