TEFL online 6 months course

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Josef Essberger

hannahberry1

TEFL online 6 months course

Unread post by hannahberry1 »

Hi, I have been doing the TEFL online 6 months course for around 3 months now and I am close to completing. I was wondering if the online 6 months course is looked seriously upon by employers, as I have been looking around the forum and get the impression it is not- ??

Thanks,

Hannah
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: TEFL online 6 months course

Unread post by systematic »

Online vs. attendance courses is a hotly debated subject in these forums. You may wish to read them all and draw some conclusions from the general consensus of opinion. (The providers of online courses who post here will come out in favour of them). Some courses are clearly recommended to keep away from, while a few are obvious scams.
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.
ICAL_Pete
Top Contributor

Re: TEFL online 6 months course

Unread post by ICAL_Pete »

Check also TEFL Course Review
this is a site where TESL/TEFL courses and course providers - both online and onsite, are independently reviewed and rated by those who have actually taken the course. It might help you separate the wheat from the chaff.