Teach in China ✈️ 1-yr contracts
A TEFL quiz for TEFL teachers
You can do this quiz online or print it on paper.
1. Which of these activities is communicative, not controlled practice?
2. In skim reading students read a text
3. A non-authentic text is a text that
4. How would you explain these exchanges to your students? 1. A: Pass us the salt. B: Here you go. 2. A: Could you please pass me the salt. B: Here you are.
5. In language learning, what does ESP refer to?
6. In speech, an accent on certain words within a sentence is referred to as
7. Which skills are receptive?
8. A teaching methodology in which students are given an activity to complete and allowed to use any English they know is called
9. Which word is stressed in the following sentence when using non-contrastive sentence stress? I can swim.
10. Comment on the use of -ing in this sentence: We went out for a meal and he insisted on paying.
Your score is: