Teach in China ✈️ 1-yr contracts
A TEFL quiz for TEFL teachers
You can do this quiz online or print it on paper.
1. Hyphens should be inserted only
2. Writing is a
3. Which of the following would you likely not encourage your students to use?
4. Which sentence requires a semi-colon or period rather than a comma?
5. Which of the following would be most suitable for an interactive writing activity?
6. Using information that you have heard or read, and rewriting it in your own words and form, is called
7. On a standardized exam, students may have to write a response based on a reading or listening passage. This section of a test is called
8. In a piece of writing, expressions such as "On the other hand" or "In addition" are known as
9. The method for teaching writing in which learners are given a model and then asked to create something similar is called the
10. Is the following sentence correctly punctuated? She has read "War and Peace."
Your score is: