Find your dream job 🤣 teaching English!
A TEFL quiz for TEFL teachers
You can do this quiz online or print it on paper.
1. The majority of vocabulary acquisition occurs
2. Which of the following is NOT a word learning strategy?
3. Vocabulary acquisition tends to happen more quickly when a student's L1 and L2 share
4. Match this definition to the correct vocabulary teaching strategy: Students encounter the same word in a variety of contexts
5. In the word development the letters "-ment" form the
6. Which sentence is an example of a figure of speech called "hyperbole"?
7. When the direct object of a separable phrasal verb is a pronoun, it
8. A group of words with a meaning not deducible from the individual words is called
9. Phrases that help learners perform everyday tasks, such as giving advice or apologizing, are often called
10. When a teacher uses language games to encourage students to acquire an interest in words, students are more likely to develop
Your score is: