Find your dream job 🤣 teaching English!
A TEFL quiz for TEFL teachers
You can do this quiz online or print it on paper.
1. where learners of different backgrounds (or levels) identify themselves as one group
2. strategies and methods for getting learners to respond or guess
3. words that look similar to words in another language, but have a different meaning
4. all of the words and word forms in a language with meaning or function
5. objects from the outside world that learners can use to make the classroom feel more like an authentic, real-life setting
6. a stage during the initial phase of language acquisition during which a learner doesn't try to speak
7. an outline of the subjects in a course or program
8. the act of learners practising what they've learned
9. an approach in which language learners are placed in a class with native speakers in the hope that they will learn as much as possible
10. consonant sound formed using both lips
Your score is: