To order a job ad click: www.tefl.net/post
ESL Jobs in major Korean cities. Experienced, reputable and honest recruiters you can count on.
Posted By: AMS Korea TEACH ENGLISH IN SOUTH KOREA
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 GMT
Asia Marketing Services (AMS) is a recruiting firm that specializes in placing experienced and beginning ESL teachers in schools throughout South Korea. We are looking for qualified candidates to fill teaching positions as they are needed. Spending part of your life working in Asia can be one of the more fulfilling experiences of your professional life. It is our hope to facilitate that experience for our teachers. Teaching ESL in Korea ranges from teaching English conversation to SAT and TOEFL preparation. Curriculum is provided in most cases.
• A minimum of Bachelor's degree in any field (English or Education majors are preferred)
• Excellent English language skills
• One year teaching commitment
* No teaching experience required
* Graduating seniors can apply now and start the process upon graduation.
- 2.10- 2.50 million Won (Korean currency) per month salary
-Free furnished housing
-Severance bonus of one-month’s salary upon completion of contract
-Paid round-trip or one-way airfare
TEACH ENGLISH IN SOUTH KOREA