To order a job ad click: www.tefl.net/post
☕️Teachers Needed in Kiev, Ukraine
Posted By: P'tit CREF School in Kiev Recruiting institution: P'titCREF
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 GMT
- Workplace: Kiev, Ukraine
- Job description (in particular the number of hours per month): The position requires a double specialization, first – the early infancy educator and preschool teacher. The teacher is responsible and in charge of all groups (toddler, junior, middle/senior). It follows the internal P'tit CREF program with knowledge of the instructions of the British national education. She/he works with other four colleagues - English teacher, French teacher, Ukrainian teacher and Russian teacher. She/he can also facilitate extracurricular workshops.
- Qualifications: English native speaker, the applicant must have at least one year experience with kids in kindergarten or in socio-cultural activities and must have the diploma or a higher education (University Degree), and must have work experience in a team to realize and manage an educational project. If She/He can speak a little bit in Russian and / or Ukrainian, it will be good.
- Available Date: February 2019
The candidate will have basic training before starting classes in Kiev
- Type of contract: Local a renewable academic year.
- The date deadline: February 28th
- Net profit per hour or per month in local currency : 1400 USD per month 24 teaching hours of weekly classes. The extra hours are paid.
- The full name of the person to whom applications should be sent: Send your application to Mrs. Nataliya KHRUSHCHAKOVA (email@example.com) in English.
If the application will be successful, the applicant will be invited for an interview by phone or webcam (skype).
- Complete contact information (email, address, phone, fax)
Kiev, 5/24 Irininska str., Off. 98,
UKRAINE , 01001,
Tel: +38 (044) 22 144 22, +38 (050) 448 46 46, +38 (044) 220 34 70.
- The website address of the organization : www.ptitcref.com
Recruiting institution: P'titCREF