To order a job ad click: www.tefl.net/post
💜💜💜ESL Teachers Required for immediate start 💜💜💜
Posted By: QUALITY EDUCATION COMPANY Quality Education Company is looking for male/female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the next academic year 2018/2019.
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 GMT
Quality Education Company is looking for male/female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the next academic year 2018/2019.
• Teaching the English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building students confidence.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
• planning and research activities and special events
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores or Allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from the country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field (teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred)
• Masters or Ph.D. (Preferred in any related field)
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA is required (online certificates are not accepted)
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within the workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching the English Language to students
• Age 25-58 years (Due to visa restrictions)
To apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org