To order a job ad click: www.tefl.net/post
🌱🍯🌱Public Schools in South Korea 🌱🍯🌱
Posted By: KOREAN HORIZONS There’s more than 900 teachers coming for the main in-take (February 26th); including all metropolitan cities (Seoul, Incheon, Daejeon, Gwangju, Busan, Daegu and Ulsan) and all provincial regions (Gyeongnam, Gyeongbuk, Jeonnam, Jeonbuk, Chungnam, Chungbuk, Gyeonggi and Gangwondo.)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 GMT
There’s more than 900 teachers coming for the main in-take (February 26th); including all metropolitan cities (Seoul, Incheon, Daejeon, Gwangju, Busan, Daegu and Ulsan) and all provincial regions (Gyeongnam, Gyeongbuk, Jeonnam, Jeonbuk, Chungnam, Chungbuk, Gyeonggi and Gangwondo.)
22 classes per week; 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday working schedule.
Salary is here : https://www.koreanhorizons.com/sub04.php. Tax is income tax-free if you are from America or South Africa.
Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
1. Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
2. Free Dinner and breakfast together with us + all of the arrival teachers
3. Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, Emart Voucher for 10,000won, a Travel Guide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook & other goodies)
4. Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Throughout your time – whilst applying; during applying – and after you are here – we will be available to support you and be there for you.
To be eligible, you need to be a citizen of an English native speaking country, you need to have a bachelor degree and you need to have a clear criminal history.