TEFL Jobs China
TEFL job in CHINA (full-time). Suzhou City University Job offering 8,000 RMB a month with a Plane Ticket Reimbursement and a free f
Posted By: ASAP agency Suzhou City University Job offering 8,000 RMB a month with a Plane Ticket Reimbursement and a free furnished apartment with paid utilities!
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018
* Monthly Salary: 8000 RMB
* Private Furnished Apartment is provided, utilities paid for
* Z-visa sponsorship
* Airfare reimbursement up to 8000RMB
* Insurance provided
* Paid holiday
Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Travel Allowance of 2,200 RMB
Chinese language courses can be attended
- Contract Period: One year
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 16-20
- Students’Age: University (18-23 or so)
- Class Size: around 30 per class
- Location(s) :Suzhou, Anhui Province China
- Vacancy: 4 teacher
- Each class is 45 minutes long
- You will be teaching Oral English, Some English Lit. and Culture classes are available
- Teachers are needed at this school in Fed,2018
1. Native and speakers in good health
2. Age between 24-55 (exceptions can be made)
3.Some teaching experience is needed
4. Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
5.Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzhou City University Job offering 8,000 RMB a month with a Plane Ticket Reimbursement and a free furnished apartment with paid utilities!