TEFL job in CHINA (full-time). Finance & Economics University in Nanjing city,Jiangsu Province, need MA&PHD Finance & Economics ESL
Posted By: ASAP agency Finance & Economics University in Nanjing city,Jiangsu Province, need MA&PHD Finance & Economics ESL teachers ,14 teaching hours per week.
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017
* Monthly Salary:5500-8000RMB
A furnished apartment is also provided
* Z-visa sponsorship for native english speakers
* Airfare reimbursement of 10,000 RMB
* Insurance provided
* Travel allowance 2000RMB/Year
1. Help is providing for locating a apartment if you do not wish to use the school’s
2. Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
3. Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
- Contract Period: One year
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 4
- Students’Age: 18 to 21
- Class Size: 20 to 40 students
- Location(s) : Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province
- Vacancy: 3 teachers
-Each class is 45 minutes long
-You will be teaching Oral English
-Teachers are needed at this school in Sept,2016
★ Native English Speakers
★Age between 25-60(exceptions can be made)
★ Some teaching experience is needed
★ Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
★ TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
★ Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at email@example.com
Finance & Economics University in Nanjing city,Jiangsu Province, need MA&PHD Finance & Economics ESL teachers ,14 teaching hours per week.