TEFL job in CHINA (full-time). A training center in Chengdu City, looking for ESL teachers offering 8,000-14000 and free apartment
Posted By: ASAP agency A training center in Chengdu City, looking for ESL teachers offering 8,000-14000 and free apartment or a 2000 Housing Credit a month for 26 hours of working a week
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017
* Monthly Salary:8000-14000RMB
* Housing Credit 2k a month is provided
* Z-visa sponsorship for native english speakers
* Airfare reimbursement up to 8000 RMB
* Insurance provided
Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
- Contract Period: 12 months
- Working Hours Per Week: 18 teaching hours +7 Working hours a week
- Students’Age: All ages as this is a training school
- Class Size: Usually no more than 5 a class
- Location(s) : Chengdu city,Sichuan Province
- Vacancy: 3
-Each class is 60 minutes long
-You will be teaching Oral English
-Teachers are needed at this school in 15th June,1th Fed,2018
Work 5 days a week
★ Native English speakers in good health
★Age between 25-55 (exceptions can be made)
★ Some teaching experience is needed
★ Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
★ TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
★ Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at email@example.com
A training center in Chengdu City, looking for ESL teachers offering 8,000-14000 and free apartment or a 2000 Housing Credit a month for 26 hours of working a week