Post a Job at www.tefl.net/post
Foreign English Teacher Needed at Leader School in Guiyang, Guizhou Province, China
Posted By: Leader International School About Leader School:
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 GMT
We are a privately-owned bilingual school located in Baiyun District, Guiyang, Guizhou Province. We teach students from kindergarten to 9th grade. Class sizes are 20-35 students. Our school is 3,500 square meters which includes 22 classrooms, three offices, a theater room, a cafeteria, and a playground. Our playground consists of a standard soccer field, basketball court, ping pong tables, and badminton courts.
• deliver high quality classes using the materials provided by the American principal.
• be friendly, helpful, and encouraging to the students while maintaining good classroom management.
• maintain a professional appearance and demeaner at all times.
• attend training sessions with active participation.
• work to better his/her teaching skills.
• attend school special functions such as field trips, sports events, parent meetings, ceremonies, etc.
• On duty during work hours: 8am-5pm Monday – Friday
• Teaching hours will not exceed 25. Extra hours may be available.
• Native English speaker
• No criminal background
• Good health
• University degree
• 120 hour TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certificate
• Willing to work and grow professionally in Guiyang, China
• Passionate about teaching primary school or kindergarten kids
• Under 58 years of age.
• Salary 11,000-20,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
• A free apartment near the school in a new high-rise residential community. Utilities will be paid for by the teacher. Internet paid for by the school.
• Accident insurance provided.
• Z visa (work visa) provided.
• Free healthy and tasty meals available at the school cafeteria (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
• 30- day Winter and summer vacations.
• Full curriculum with lesson plans provided.
• Opportunities for summer and winter travel abroad trips with students.
• Flight ticket home aid at 6k RMB upon renewal of 1-year contract.
• Great chance to join a dynamic and growing management team while growing professionally.
Send your resume with photo to email@example.com to apply.
About Leader School: