ESL job CHINA 🇨🇳 International Kindergarten Teacher
Posted By: Tiny Hands Kindergarten Work as a Teacher in an International Kindergarten in one of China’s most vibrant and historically rich cities, Guangzhou. This role is ideal for an experienced Kindergarten teacher with a passion, enthusiasm and genuine love for early-years education, as you will be working with children aged 1.5 - 4.
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 GMT
Work as a Teacher in an International Kindergarten in one of China’s most vibrant and historically rich cities, Guangzhou. This role is ideal for an experienced Kindergarten teacher with a passion, enthusiasm and genuine love for early-years education, as you will be working with children aged 1.5 - 4.
We are an International Kindergarten located in the heart of Guangzhou, specialised in early years education. We are one of the leading names in the education industry and have gained a reputation in delivering results with integrity. One of our biggest advantages is in the development of our employees; training and development opportunities are provided in all of our 7 kindergartens and training centres in Guangzhou and surrounding cities.
• Work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm, with a 2.5hour lunch break in between.
• Lead, and collaborate with teaching assistant and childcare teacher to look after a class of 20 students.
• Teach kindergarten classes, plan lesson activities and prepare teaching materials.
• Keep improving your teaching methods to ensure good teaching quality, motivate students’ interest in learning.
• Communicate with parents and other teachers about students' behavioural and learning matters.
Salary & Benefits
• Salary: 15,000 - 20,000RMB per month
• Free accommodation
• Flight reimbursement
• Free breakfast and lunch at work
• Paid public holidays and 1 month paid winter holiday
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• TEFL Certificate (120hours or above)
• A minimum of 2 years of classroom teaching experience
• Passport holder from a native English speaking country
• Clean criminal record
Guangzhou is the capital of Guangdong province and one of the most prosperous cities in China. The city lies close to the South China Sea, near Hong Kong and Macau. Guangzhou is famous for its vigorous economy as well as its beautiful scenery, rich historical and cultural background, it has been branded many names such as “The City of Flowers”, “Southern Access of China”, “Shopping Paradise” and “Gastronomic Capital”. The city enjoys a mild sub-tropical climate, the all year round warm temperature makes it a place covered with evergreen trees and blooming flowers.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org