To order a job ad click: www.tefl.net/post
China 🧡 Teachers Needed in Chongqing City, China
Posted By: Beijing Meiyuan Academy Position 1:
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019
Locations: Chongqing city
• A twelve month contract
• Monthly salary of 17K-23K RMB
• Teach 20-25 hours a week, 5-day teaching and 2-day off
• Teach kids of 3-12 or adults .
• Paid public Chinese holiday and extra days off depends on schools.
• Full assistance obtaining visa.
• Assistance with finding accommodation and adjustment to Chinese culture and way of life.
• A pre-developed curriculum to guide your lesson planning.
• In-class teaching assistant or support.
• Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
• BA in any field of study
• Native English speaker from one of the following countries: USA, UK, Ireland New Zealand, Canada, Australia, or South Africa)
• 19-58 years old
• TEFL / TESOL certification.
• Prefer teaching experience.
• An ability to plan and organize lessons, engage students, teach from and evaluate students’ learning activities.
• A keen interest in and open-minded attitude toward living and working in a different culture.
1. BA degree
2. 1 year teaching experience minimum required.
3. Native English speaker
1. Monthly salary 20K-25k after tax.
2. End of year bonus up to 12,000RMB upon completion.
3. US Calvert pedagogic materials & training provided.
4. Full assistance from the school on the work visa & paid Chinese government holidays.
5. Health insurance benefits in international hospitals.
6. Free breakfast/lunch
7.Travel allowance reimbursement within 5000RMB after one year contract completion（only applied if you are overseas）
1. Teach English, utilizing the course of study adopted by the company, correlated with other appropriate learning activities.
2. Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences which best utilize the time available for instruction.
3. Utilize computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
4. Maintain classroom organization and discipline.
5. Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
6. Provide and maintain a safe and supervised environment in the classroom and on the school grounds.
7. Devise and utilize techniques which accurately measure student progress.
8. Evaluate student's academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
9. Communicate with parents through conferences and other means discussing academic and personal progress; interpret school programs.
10. Communicate and cooperate with other professional staff in academic and personal growth areas.
1. Create an effective learning environment through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers.
2. Participate in faculty meetings, committees and the sponsorship of student activities.
3. Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the company and through self-selected professional growth activities.
4. Perform other job duties as required.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Updated resume with recent photo attached
• Copy of BA and TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Copy of photo page of your passport
Feel free to contact me if you are interested!