To order a job ad click: www.tefl.net/post
China 🇨🇳Kindergarten English Teacher jobs in Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang
Posted By: VW Recruiting Kindergarten English Teacher jobs in Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang China, native speaker only
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019
Kindergarten English Teacher jobs in Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang China, native speaker only
Position: Full time English language teacher with one-year contract
Student age: 2-6
Student group: around 25
Work schedule: 8:00-5:00 Monday to Friday
Locations: Shanghai, Jiangsu province and Zhejiang Province
Start date: asap
• Age: 23-40
• Nationality: NATIVE English speakers and non English Speakers obtaining B.A. or MA from Native speaking countries or 2 years work experience (only please due to visa issues)
• Majoring in Language, education, Drama, Arts, Science etc. are preferred (bachelor degree).
• TESOL/TEFL certificate (or equivalent)
• Strictly implement the kindergarten daily schedule and the position detailed rules and regulations, following the law of children’s physical and mental development to achieve the combination of child care and teaching;
• According to the kindergarten curriculum projects, completing all kinds of teaching materials on time and preparing for the activities in advance (teaching plan, teaching aids, teaching focus and difficulty, etc.) to ensure the implementation of the plan;
• Be able to organize and use various ways and means to carry out teaching activities independently.
• Conduct scientific researches according to teacher’s own characteristics or difficulties in teaching. Taking the initiative to undertake related tasks and constantly improving their professional ability and quality.
• Keep daily communication with parents.
• Organize and manage the class activities.
• Focus on the combination of child care and teaching to cultivate children’s habits of good living, learning and behavior in kindergarten
• Participate in all the activities in kindergarten.
• Monthly salary: up to 15,000 RMB/m pre-tax;
• Housing allowance:3000 RMB/M;
• Return airfare reimbursement: 6000 RMB
• Paid holiday: 2 weeks paid holidays and all other public holidays;
• Accidental and severe hospitalization insurance during the contract term;
• Orientation and various trainings are provided；
• A well-experienced international team & A complete curriculum for ESL courses of all levels.
Documents for applying for a work permit and residence permit:
1. Bachelor Degree or above, the original document and its authentication (make sure there is the word “bachelor” on your certificate)
2. TESOL/TEFL certificate (at least 120H) and its authentication OR 2-years related experience (a recommendation letter is needed in case of the latter)
3. Police check and its authentication (within 6 months)
4. Passport info. + CV + digital photo (white background)