To order a job ad click: www.tefl.net/post
🇨🇳 💛 ESL Teacher wanted in China
Posted By: Sanhe Training School, Fuzhou, China. Sanhe is an English language education centre in Fuzhou, the capital city of China's Fujian province. Sanhe provides the full spectrum of English classes, including classes for young learners, IELTS and TOEFL preparation classes, general English classes and top-up classes for high school students.
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019
Sanhe is an English language education centre in Fuzhou, the capital city of China's Fujian province. Sanhe provides the full spectrum of English classes, including classes for young learners, IELTS and TOEFL preparation classes, general English classes and top-up classes for high school students.
We're looking for an enthusiastic English teacher to join our international team.
Do you meet the requirements below? Do you want to be part of a team of professional and fun educators, dedicated to providing high quality English language tuition to our students? If so then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Native speaker of English
- Citizen of a country where English is an official language AND the primary language of communication. E.g The UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia etc. (this is a requirement for obtaining a work visa)
- A bachelor's degree
- 2 years post-university work experience
- An English teaching qualification, such as a CELTA or Trinity TESOL (we can accept a wide variety of English language teaching qualifications, if you are unsure about whether your qualification is acceptable or not, please contact us)
*** We apologise but we can not consider applications from candidates that do not meet ALL the above requirements ***
What we'd like you to have
- Experience teaching English to young learners, high school aged students and adults
- Experience teaching outside of your home country
- An open mind and desire to understand other cultures
- A passion for teaching
What we offer
- Up to 16,000 CNY (Approx 2,365 USD/1,440 GBP) per calendar month.
- A light workload of just 23.5 hours in total (including teaching and office hours) a week.
- Fully paid holiday, including, but not limited to, 2 weeks for Chinese New Year and 1 week for Chinese National Day.
- Fully health insurances
- Legal Z (work) visa and residence permit sponsorship
- An international environment, working with both local Chinese people and teachers from across the world.
- A chance to live in Fuzhou, the capital city of Fujian province
Have you heard about Chinese cities being terribly polluted? Whilst that is true for some please, it's certainly not the case in Fuzhou. Fuzhou has been consistently rated as one of the greenest and least polluted major cities in the whole of China.
This vibrant provincial capital, with a population of 7 million people, is surround in almost every direction by lush green, jungle covered mountains. It's is also just a short drive away from the coast. If hiking in mountains and swimming in waterfalls is not your thing, then no problem. Fuzhou has numerous cafes, bars, cinemas, shopping malls and traditional Chinese nightlife such as delicious street food and karaoke clubs.
Fuzhou is a city with one foot in old China and one foot in new China. Ancient temples and Qing Dynasty era settlements give way to huge plate glass skyscrapers covered in neon lights. The city is the home to both world leading innovative online companies and traditional art forms such as Fuzhounese opera.
If you meet the essential requirements are interested in working at Sanhe, please send your CV to: email@example.com