FREE Spelling Apps

Ideas, tips, discussion

Moderator: Joe

charine

FREE Spelling Apps

Unread post by charine »

Do you have iPads or Android Tablets in your class? I am an educational app developer, specializing in spelling apps. Our Spelling Bug Hangman game has received several industry awards, but I would love for a few classrooms to test it out after our latest update. This will be at no cost to the school and each device will have it's own fully functional non-expiring download. I don't expect a book length report from participating teachers -just a quick post of how it went would be fine.

If you are interested, I can send a link to the App and however many redeem codes you require.
jessemarks

Re: FREE Spelling Apps

Unread post by jessemarks »

Thanks for posting such a valuable things over here. I have been through Spelling Bug Hangman game and found it interesting one for spelling checker. I would like to have more post on such valuable things .
donfowler

Unread post by donfowler »

I must appreciate you for posting such nice article here. I have tried using this app and found really nice with great functions. I have recommended this app to one of my teacher friend, and she has already started using this app while teaching kids.
Lola212
Rising Star

Unread post by Lola212 »

Those are all great ideas. When I use centers, I leave a word search on the tables. This way when the children are completed with their work early, they can get to a word search and they love it!
Barhale

Unread post by Barhale »

charine wrote: 25 Jan 2016, 23:38 Do you have iPads or Android Tablets in your class? I am an educational app developer, specializing in spelling apps. Our Spelling Bug Hangman game has received several industry awards, but I would love for a few classrooms to test it out after our latest update. This will be at no cost to the school and each device will have it's own fully functional non-expiring download. I don't expect a book length report from participating teachers -just a quick post of how it went would be fine.

If you are interested, I can send a link to the App and however many redeem codes you require.
Can you create whatsapp API scripts I join a group where I try to learn different languages but when I write a message I find it very difficult to write the spelling correctly. I have also searched the net and I found this Whatsapp Plus source which has some features that make the words correct automatically but it also did not work for me.
Cypher

Unread post by Cypher »

Spelling Bug Hangman is a very useful game
oneota
Rising Star

Unread post by oneota »

I would be interested in trying it out and evaluating it. I think if you contact the Teflnet forum admin, they can send the item or link on to me.
riya2021

Unread post by riya2021 »

Barhale wrote: 26 Dec 2020, 07:42
charine wrote: 25 Jan 2016, 23:38 Do you have iPads or Android Tablets in your class? I am an educational app developer, specializing in spelling apps. Our Spelling Bug Hangman game has received several industry awards, but I would love for a few classrooms to test it out after our latest update. This will be at no cost to the school and each device will have it's own fully functional non-expiring download. I don't expect a book length report from participating teachers -just a quick post of how it went would be fine.

Can you create whatsapp API scripts I join a group where I try to learn different languages but when I write a message I find it very difficult to write the spelling correctly. I have also searched the net and I found this Whatsapp Plus source which has some features that make the words correct automatically but it also did not work for me.
Our school do not allow us mobiles nor laptop in class, but I study with iPad from my home with the app.
ChloeNash

Unread post by ChloeNash »

At my son's school across the street in New York, the teachers don't just allow them to use them, but require parents to take modern equipment :D
Peyton123

Unread post by Peyton123 »

thanks for such a useful thread!
Ultimer

Unread post by Ultimer »

donfowler wrote: 04 May 2016, 07:29 I must appreciate you for posting such nice article here. I have tried using this app and found really nice with great functions. I have recommended this app to one of my Huntington Preschool teacher friend, and she has already started using this app while teaching kids.
Thanks for the recommendation