TOEFL iBT Survey Opportunity - Enter to win $200!

Discussion re test preparation

Moderator: Joe

kriestenberg

TOEFL iBT Survey Opportunity - Enter to win $200!

Unread post by kriestenberg »

Dear ESL Instructors:

Answer a survey about the TOEFL iBT and enter for a chance to win a $200 gift certificate!

The Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) is looking for ESL instructors with experience preparing international students to take the internet-based TOEFL. CAL is a not-for-profit research organization and is currently conducting a study about instructors' opinions of the TOEFL iBT. Your input provides a valuable perspective for our research.

Your answers will be anonymous. Personal information collected to enter the gift-certificate drawing cannot be tied to your survey responses.

Please follow the link below to take the survey. (Note: If you have any difficulty opening the link, please copy and paste it into your internet browser.)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6 ... 7Kug_3d_3d

Thank you for your time and effort to complete this survey and for all that you do for international students.

Sincerely,
Kate Riestenberg
kriestenberg@cal.org
Center for Applied Linguistics
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: TOEFL iBT Survey Opportunity - Enter to win $200!

Unread post by systematic »

I've done this survey. Non Americans may wish to make extensive use of the 'additional info' boxes to explain how the TOEFL fits, or does not fit, into their English for Global Use and Study programmes.
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.