ESOL Course books & Audio CDs for sale

Teaching ESL to adults

Moderator: Joe

Lauren2374

ESOL Course books & Audio CDs for sale

Unread post by Lauren2374 »

Sets of ESOL Books & CDs from £15.00

After nearly 10 years of running my own ESOL company I am now moving into a new chapter in my career and I am selling off my materials which I have kept in very good condition.

You may be an existing teacher/school who is looking to build their library or a teacher starting out looking for materials to get off to a great start - I wish I'd had a chance like this when I had started teaching!

The materials I am selling cover a range of areas, General English, Business English, IELTS etc. They have been a brilliant source of content for me and my language training business over the past few years and I have kept them in good condition.

I have looked up all of the titles online and the value of the books and audio CDs bought new on Amazon would be over £1,000. I am selling the complete set for £200.

You can also purchase the materials by category. Please contact me and I can send you the full details of the titles. Here are the prices:

8 x various General English Coursebooks & x 4 Audio CDs: £85 - new on amazon approx £385

6 x Pronunciation books & x 4 Audio CDs : £50.00 - new on amazon approx £140

7 x Topic Specific books &CDs, including Presentations, Networking, Telephoning etc: £40 - new on amazon approx £90

9 x various Business English Coursebooks & x 4 Audio CDs: £70 - new on amazon approx £425

3 x IELTS books & 1 x audio CDs - £15 - value as new approx £30

4 x Grammar books - £22.50 - new on amazon approx £75

To avoid the extra cost of postage, it would be ideal if you were able to pick them up - I live in central Scotland. If this isn’t possible then we can work out the best way to get them to you!

It really would be great to see these going to good use with someone else so please let me know ASAP if you are interested!

Thanks!

Lauren
deepshika1

Re: ESOL Course books & Audio CDs for sale

Unread post by deepshika1 »

Are these items still on sale?
I am interested in the IELTS book and the Grammar books.
If there were no humor, life would be tragic.