Get the Bananas - fun interactive game for any topic!

Ideas, tips, discussion

Moderator: Joe

GriffyHEE

Get the Bananas - fun interactive game for any topic!

Unread post by GriffyHEE »

Hi there! I'm Griffy and I make games for teachers. In this post, I'd like to share a fun game you can use to practice any content with your students, in the classroom or online. Works great with an interactive board or without.

The game is Get the Bananas. You can download it here on my website www.happyeverydayenglish.com

I also have some fun lessons with loads of content, plenty of other games, and digital tools.

Thanks for checking out my content! Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Reon76

Re: Get the Bananas - fun interactive game for any topic!

Unread post by Reon76 »

Thanks! I can't reach the source you mentioned. There must be a problem with the link.
GriffyHEE

GriffyHEE wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 06:11 Hi there! I'm Griffy and I make games for teachers. In this post, I'd like to share a fun game you can use to practice any content with your students, in the classroom or online. Works great with an interactive board or without.

The game is Get the Bananas. You can download it here on my website www.happyeverydayenglish.com

I also have some fun lessons with loads of content, plenty of other games, and digital tools.

Thanks for checking out my content! Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Ouch sorry here's the link: https://www.happyeverydayenglish.com/
GriffyHEE

Reon76 wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 08:30 Thanks! I can't reach the source you mentioned. There must be a problem with the link.
Sorry, that's weird! Here's the link: https://www.happyeverydayenglish.com/
oneota
Rising Star

Unread post by oneota »

I don't understand this game at all. Maybe for people who play computer games the objective and rules are clear, but I don't see what this has to do with learning English.
GriffyHEE

Follow the instructions on screen and it will prompt you to ask a question. There are four prompts actually: you can ask the question on your own, insert questions using a text document, use pictures, or add a list of keywords and ask questions based on those. It's a game to review and practice the content that you are learning. The game itself doesn't teach the students - the teacher does. I hope this clears up any confusion.
GriffyHEE

Thinking about it further...I should give more info about it on my site and in this post. Sometimes I spend so much time on the development process I fall short on the delivery. If this is something that won't be viable in your class, perhaps the tools or lessons I have might be better for you. (sorry for double posting).