I made a generator of randomized ESL activities

Ideas, tips, discussion

Moderator: Joe

Myrrhman

I made a generator of randomized ESL activities

Unread post by Myrrhman »

Dear coleagues! Allow me introduce you to https://www.grandomastery.com/ - a platform that generates thousands of speaking activities for different levels and makes it easy for ESL teachers to use them fragmentally or fill the whole class with randomized tasks from grandomastery. The resource is absolutely free and will remain free. It would be useful for ESL discussion clubs, ESL games, conversation topics for the learners of English. The content is added by our fellow teachers, so the resource is really inexhaustible. I hope you will find it useful
Nintendokid

Re: I made a generator of randomized ESL activities

Unread post by Nintendokid »

Although I have not checked all Grandomastery activities, I really like the concept of just two buttons for generating Random ESL activities. I could see it being useful for discussion clubs or as a more creative variation to quiz nights, though I would have to adapt to their premise that there are no incorrect tasks, so how would I estimate who won, say, if Grandomastery was used as an ESL game? Maybe I should just change the approach and if the answer is funny enough, then it'll count. I have a lot of questions about GrandoMastery, but the concept may be a game changer on many levels.
Nintendokid

Thank you very much! There are some updates since then, in particular Random Blind Presentation and other tasks. You could check all of them by going through the cycle of activities by clicking "CYCLE" above, on the right :).
ARiddy

Unread post by ARiddy »

This is excellent!! Well done!
Nintendokid

Thank you so much! A lot of water has flowed under the bridge and now there are as many as 36 Grandomastery activities, working on the 37th - it will be an audio activity. Thank you very much for your support!
leon99
Rising Star

Unread post by leon99 »

Thanks you, good job!
Nintendokid

Thank you! Now there are even more activities, soon there will be new updates :)
ashvaganda

Unread post by ashvaganda »

Dear colleagues, I'm excited to share with you https://www.customwritings.com/check-pa ... arism.html Check Essay For Plagiarism, a remarkable resource that could revolutionize our ESL teaching methods
Nintendokid

Unlock Educational Opportunities: Submit Articles and Websites for Free with Grandomastery! #ESL #EdTech #TESOL #TEFL

Calling all experts in ESL, EdTech, creativity, or education! Grandomastery invites you to submit articles, showcase products, or share content for free. Featured on a top educational blog, your submissions contribute to an interconnected community. Join us at https://www.grandomastery.com/submit.

Explore limitless possibilities, gain recognition, and receive a CPD-accredited certificate. Participate in ESL Treasures for free visibility: https://www.grandomastery.com/esltreasures. #ESLTreasures #freesubmission #CPD