FREE Spelling Apps

Ideas, tips, discussion

Moderator: Joe

charine

FREE Spelling Apps

Unread post by charine »

Do you have iPads or Android Tablets in your class? I am an educational app developer, specializing in spelling apps. Our Spelling Bug Hangman game has received several industry awards, but I would love for a few classrooms to test it out after our latest update. This will be at no cost to the school and each device will have it's own fully functional non-expiring download. I don't expect a book length report from participating teachers -just a quick post of how it went would be fine.

If you are interested, I can send a link to the App and however many redeem codes you require.
jessemarks

Re: FREE Spelling Apps

Unread post by jessemarks »

Thanks for posting such a valuable things over here. I have been through Spelling Bug Hangman game and found it interesting one for spelling checker. I would like to have more post on such valuable things .
donfowler

Unread post by donfowler »

I must appreciate you for posting such nice article here. I have tried using this app and found really nice with great functions. I have recommended this app to one of my teacher friend, and she has already started using this app while teaching kids.
Lola212
Rising Star

Unread post by Lola212 »

Those are all great ideas. When I use centers, I leave a word search on the tables. This way when the children are completed with their work early, they can get to a word search and they love it!
mason

Unread post by mason »

The comment could reflect gratitude for the availability of free spelling apps, indicating appreciation for resources that aid in improving spelling skills without financial burden. The person might be excited to explore these apps and enhance their proficiency in spelling effortlessly and conveniently. gb whatsapp Pro
multan

Unread post by multan »

I have tried using this app and found really nice with great functions.