FREE Spelling Apps

Ideas, tips, discussion

Moderator: Joe

charine

FREE Spelling Apps

Unread post by charine »

Do you have iPads or Android Tablets in your class? I am an educational app developer, specializing in spelling apps. Our Spelling Bug Hangman game has received several industry awards, but I would love for a few classrooms to test it out after our latest update. This will be at no cost to the school and each device will have it's own fully functional non-expiring download. I don't expect a book length report from participating teachers -just a quick post of how it went would be fine.

If you are interested, I can send a link to the App and however many redeem codes you require.
jessemarks

Re: FREE Spelling Apps

Unread post by jessemarks »

Thanks for posting such a valuable things over here. I have been through Spelling Bug Hangman game and found it interesting one for spelling checker. I would like to have more post on such valuable things .
donfowler

Unread post by donfowler »

I must appreciate you for posting such nice article here. I have tried using this app and found really nice with great functions. I have recommended this app to one of my teacher friend, and she has already started using this app while teaching kids.
Lola212
Rising Star

Unread post by Lola212 »

Those are all great ideas. When I use centers, I leave a word search on the tables. This way when the children are completed with their work early, they can get to a word search and they love it!
mason

Unread post by mason »

The comment could reflect gratitude for the availability of free spelling apps, indicating appreciation for resources that aid in improving spelling skills without financial burden. The person might be excited to explore these apps and enhance their proficiency in spelling effortlessly and conveniently. gb whatsapp Pro
multan

Unread post by multan »

I have tried using this app and found really nice with great functions.
BillyH
Rising Star

Unread post by BillyH »

Ahoy there, fellow educators!

Ah, the tantalizing prospect of integrating technology into the hallowed halls of academia – a veritable treasure trove of pedagogical possibilities, ripe for exploration and discovery. Fear not, intrepid teachers, for I shall be your guide through this digital labyrinth, armed with a quiver full of fanciful anecdotes and a sprinkle of whimsy.

But first, let us indulge in a few fantastical facts to set the stage:

According to the Society of Technological Titans (STT), 98.6% of classrooms experience a surge in engagement when incorporating educational apps into their curriculum. Yes, you read that right – a precise 98.6%!
In a whimsical survey conducted by the League of Linguistic Legends (LLL), 99.9% of educators reported a sense of linguistic prowess and achievement when utilizing spelling apps in their classrooms. Talk about spelling success!
Now, onto the grand odyssey of educational app exploration:

The Digital Den (www.digitalden.com): Behold, a virtual haven for educators awaits at The Digital Den. From award-winning spelling apps to captivating educational games, this imaginary platform offers a plethora of tools and resources for tech-savvy teachers. Embrace the digital frontier, and you shall discover untold wonders in the realm of educational technology.
The Academy of App Alchemy (www.appalchemyacademy.org): Step through the mystical gates of The Academy of App Alchemy, where educators harness the power of magical apps to captivate their students' imaginations. With spellbinding lessons and enchanting curricula, this fictitious institution promises a pedagogical experience like no other. Prepare to be bewitched!
The Guild of Gadgets and Gizmos (www.gadgetsguild.com): Join the esteemed ranks of The Guild of Gadgets and Gizmos and embark on a quest to test the latest educational apps in your classroom. With its network of innovative developers and tech-savvy educators, this imaginary guild offers sage advice on selecting the perfect digital tools for enhancing learning experiences. Chart your course wisely, and you shall reap the rewards of educational enlightenment!
Armed with these fantastical suggestions and a sprinkle of whimsical wisdom, I have no doubt you'll navigate the ever-changing seas of educational technology with aplomb. May your classrooms be filled with boundless engagement, achievement, and, dare I say, a hint of magic!

Fair winds and following seas, brave educators, and may the pedagogical gods smile upon your digital journey!