FREE Spelling Apps

Ideas, tips, discussion

Moderator: Joe

charine

FREE Spelling Apps

Unread post by charine »

Do you have iPads or Android Tablets in your class? I am an educational app developer, specializing in spelling apps. Our Spelling Bug Hangman game has received several industry awards, but I would love for a few classrooms to test it out after our latest update. This will be at no cost to the school and each device will have it's own fully functional non-expiring download. I don't expect a book length report from participating teachers -just a quick post of how it went would be fine.

If you are interested, I can send a link to the App and however many redeem codes you require.
jessemarks

Re: FREE Spelling Apps

Unread post by jessemarks »

Thanks for posting such a valuable things over here. I have been through Spelling Bug Hangman game and found it interesting one for spelling checker. I would like to have more post on such valuable things .
donfowler

Unread post by donfowler »

I must appreciate you for posting such nice article here. I have tried using this app and found really nice with great functions. I have recommended this app to one of my teacher friend, and she has already started using this app while teaching kids.
Lola212
Rising Star

Unread post by Lola212 »

Those are all great ideas. When I use centers, I leave a word search on the tables. This way when the children are completed with their work early, they can get to a word search and they love it!