Spontaneous Speech for Beginners?!

Ideas, tips, discussion

Moderator: Joe

RealEnglish

Spontaneous Speech for Beginners?!

Unread post by RealEnglish »

I interview people in the street in order to get original, spontaneous speech on camera. Then I take this very messy spontaneity and organize it according to structures and functions for beginners and intermediate students, and finally, create online lessons around these videos.

I detest the idea of promoting my site (it's a waste of time, I could be making new and better lessons right now, I think to myself, and besides, I'm not very fond of salesmen), but what's the point in devoting your life to a site if so few people see it and use it? Hence this message, and a full day of this type of work...

I hope ESL / EFL students / teachers who read this post have time to click on one of the links to my most recent work, at
http://www.real-english.com/new-lessons.asp

Best wishes,

Mike
Peter Easton
Top Contributor

Re: Spontaneous Speech for Beginners?!

Unread post by Peter Easton »

This looks like a great site but the videos are down.
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: Spontaneous Speech for Beginners?!

Unread post by systematic »

RealEnglish wrote: I detest the idea of promoting my site ... but what's the point in devoting your life to a site if so few people see it and use it?

You will be more than welcome to promote your site on this Thailand TESOL forum. It will also help your SEO. You can add a suitable logo as your avatar, and a .gif screen schot of one of your lessons as a taster.
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.