Anyone with experience working for Jolly Kingdom in Hong Kong?

Discussion about jobs in Asia inc. Middle East

Moderator: Joe

Sinusoid

Anyone with experience working for Jolly Kingdom in Hong Kong?

Unread post by Sinusoid »

I got an interview for Jolly Kingdom in Honk Kong for a teaching position in a training centre in Honk Kong island. While other well-known Hong Kong companies like Monkey Tree and English Excel have tons of reviews online, I couldn't find any reviews about this company so decided to ask on the forum. Has anyone on here worked for Jolly Kingdom or heard any reviews of them? Thanks in advance.
pineapple

Re: Anyone with experience working for Jolly Kingdom in Hong Kong?

Unread post by pineapple »

Hi Susan,

I'm just wondering if you ever got a response or are currently working for Jolly Kingdom as I am interested in applying to them.

Thanks for any info you can give.
ashleyychai

Unread post by ashleyychai »

Hi guys,

im curious if any of you are working for jolly kingdom at the moment? i am thinking of applying as well
peteratjk

Unread post by peteratjk »

Jolly Kingdom is a great place to work in an amazing part of the world. I've been here now for seven years and am still enjoying my time and work here. I am married to a Hong Kong resident, so I'm here for the long haul. Nevertheless, I don't regret joining Jolly Kingdom and have found them to be decent, fair employers and will probably stay with them for as long as they let me! Teaching English with Jolly Kingdom in Hong Kong is a great opportunity to become a highly effective teacher with delightful students and interested parents. Advancement is offered to teachers who want to spend more than the minimum one year with the company. If you apply to us, you might be interviewed by me! Check out: https://www.jollykingdom.com/en/careers.php