Too much stress in studying

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

vyapk

Too much stress in studying

Unread post by vyapk »

Hello everyone. I am a student as well as a private tutor teaching English. Since I have taught several students, I think they got so much stress in learning. They got too much homework, additional classes which make them too tired to really learning
didofoc

Re: Too much stress in studying

Unread post by didofoc »

And what about you? Do you feel stressed from studying?
Harry21

Unread post by Harry21 »

I am feeling very stress during studies.
Sciahaxtt

Unread post by Sciahaxtt »

I think stress is a part of education. It's not something that can be avoided, and it's not always a bad thing. A certain amount of stress can motivate us to study hard and do our best. It's important to learn how to manage stress. There are many different techniques that can help, such as exercise, meditation, and journaling.
ashvaganda

Unread post by ashvaganda »

Just stumbled upon this thread and, oh boy, do I feel your pain! As someone who juggles teaching and studying talk about a double-edged sword!, I totally get the whole 'stress' thing. It's like trying to balance a stack of books on your head while riding a unicycle.
But here's the kicker, I recently discovered this website, Advanced Writers https://www.advancedwriters.com/do-my-homework.html , and it's been a game-changer. It's like having a secret weapon against those pesky homework monsters. They've got experts who can help with all sorts of subjects, so you can catch a breather and maybe even enjoy a cup of coffee that doesn't taste like impending doom.