TEFL jobs with no bachelors degree?

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

trinity88

TEFL jobs with no bachelors degree?

Unread post by trinity88 » 27 Dec 2020, 16:37

Hey there,
My name is Adam, I have spent five years as an outdoor education instructor and a year as an assistant in a Montessori classroom. Although I do have years of experience and hold my TEFL certificate, I do not have a Bachelor's degree. I am reaching out to ask for resources to find a TEFL position in the US without a degree. I would appreciate any resources and/or advice any of my peers have.
Enjoy your day!
Adam

oneota

Re: TEFL jobs with no bachelors degree?

Unread post by oneota » 28 Dec 2020, 13:26

I would advise you to get a B.A. Teaching is a profession and has professional requirements.

Yes, there are people who can teach well without a degree, just as there are people who can heal you without a medical degree, but as an educational administrator or as a potential patient, I would not take my chances in either case.

Cypher

Unread post by Cypher » 04 Jan 2021, 12:10

You need a diploma of education

ellevera

Unread post by ellevera » 05 Jan 2021, 14:28

Hi, check Justlearn. You can teach your native language an earn $6 per 25 mins. Experience and degrees are recommended but not required. This link might help https://www.justlearn.com/application/teacher. Best of luck!

SeanBindi

Unread post by SeanBindi » 10 Jan 2021, 16:57

Hi, maybe try it online, freelance, it's really cool and convenient. In general, education is important, you need to enter a college or university, this resource will be useful for students https://essayservicescanner.com/, go right now, study the review on top rated essay writing services, there are many cool services that do everything quickly and high quality, go make a choice, make an order you tasks, good luck!