Please, help a Ph.D colleague get an online teaching job

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

rutherford

Please, help a Ph.D colleague get an online teaching job

Unread post by rutherford » 18 Aug 2020, 02:19

Shout out to all my colleagues in this platform. It certainly warms my heart to know that i belong to a platform dedicated to the interest and warfare of teachers across the world - and without any ELEMENT OF BIAS. The colleague, whose name is Efosa, is a highly dedicated teacher. He has many years of teaching experience - spanning over one decade. He is full of enthusiasm and passion for the job. He is a teacher that is happy to be a teacher. Take a look at his qualification:

1. Ph.D Mathematics(University of Benin)
2. M.Sc(University of Benin)
3.B.Sc Mathematics (Ambrose Alli University)

Mr Efosa knows how to crack complex topics to a simpler form so that even a dummy gets interested instantly. This is not a hype nor a deliberate exaggeration of abilities. If you want to confirm his qualification or the seemingly flattered abilities, just give him a TEST before giving him the needed online JOB. When he passes the TEST, then graciously offer him the job.

Hope to hear from you.

fred12RP

Re: Please, help a Ph.D colleague get an online teaching job

Unread post by fred12RP » 10 Oct 2020, 11:50

rutherford, well, I've heard a lot of positive recommendations about Preply online database. It looks like they have "per hour" payment system, which is way more comfortable for any student and teacher, who want to learn (study) languages online. Here is their section of skype tutoring jobs where you can get all the necessary information about this online learning processes.