How to become an English teacher in Belgium, Portugal, Croatia and Spain?

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

ezgi

How to become an English teacher in Belgium, Portugal, Croatia and Spain?

Unread post by ezgi »

Is CELTA / DELTA enough for being an English teacher in a state school in these countries? Do you have to be a graduate of ELT departments of colleges? OR do you have to apply for an exam for example? I need to find out the English teacher recruiting systems in Portugal, Belgium Croatia and Spain? Can anyone help me?
MTE1369

Re: How to become an English teacher in Belgium, Portugal, Croatia and Spain?

Unread post by MTE1369 »

Can I ask why this grouping of countries?
ezgi

Unread post by ezgi »

Oh, There is no special reason actually, we as a group of colleagues are making a research on number of countries and I am the one who should search these four. Each person is searching for 4 different countries. :)
MTE1369

Unread post by MTE1369 »

I am NOT accusing anyone of anything but posts like this usually "reek" of desperation to gain entrance to the Schengen zone, not to actually teach, but rather as a means to bypass immigration controls. Again I am not accusing anyone of anything, simply making an observation based on real-world experience. (and yes I know Croatia is not a Schengen Country).
ezgi

Unread post by ezgi »

This is not the first time I am getting no answer but accusations (yes, you are making accusation) in this kind of forums. Just though that some good people point at some useful websites about recruiting systems in these countries and make my research easier. It was a mistake. Thanks for your FRIENDLY attitude.
P.s. I HAVE access to schengen zone!