Do you enjoy teaching?

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

rutherford

Do you enjoy teaching?

Unread post by rutherford »

i would love to get your view on your attitude towards your career. Do you think teaching is the right career for you? How are teachers regarded in your country? What are your retirement plans?
HamzaKennedy

Re: Do you enjoy teaching?

Unread post by HamzaKennedy »

During my life I changed around ten jobs and in 3 of them I began my career. These were different professions from the writer to the designer, but still this is what I stopped at this web design. I am very impressed with the phylans and coworking in the above privacy. Impressed by the opportunity to work when you want and where you want. In addition, it brings good money. Therefore, at this stage, the place where I start I am really pleased.In addition, I want to show what resources I work with clc.am/PbeVKQ. These are new styles and new solutions in the development of sites that were not there before. And all thanks to the fact that I love my job.
zhangnin

Unread post by zhangnin »

I love teaching. I don't take just as a profession but as imparting my knowledge and foresee my students grooming in their fields.
Mrdaudiqbal
Rising Star

Unread post by Mrdaudiqbal »

As im a teacher and im enjoying teaching.
Mrdaudiqbal
Rising Star

Unread post by Mrdaudiqbal »

I am a private teacher and have a concern about my retirement because private sector does not offer pension