late Summer Camp jobs

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

IndieNT

late Summer Camp jobs

Unread post by IndieNT »

Hi guys, my name's Indie and I'm a fairly new TEFL teacher. I'm really looking for a summer camp residential course to teach in that pretty much encompasses July and no more. I know I've left it stupidly late, and the place I was aiming for (Select English in Cambridge) no longer has teacher places available on their 1 month residential, so I'd really like some recommendations of other courses I can apply to in the hopes that one of them still has places open.

Any help?

Indie
Briona
Top Contributor

Re: late Summer Camp jobs

Unread post by Briona »

Hi there,

For short-term summer work, you should check out TEFL.com (http://www.tefl.com/job-seeker/). At the time of writing, there are 151 adverts for jobs in the UK so you're sure to find something.

Briona
Experience teaching in Vietnam, Portugal, Poland, Spain, the UK, and Qatar
Awalls86
Rising Star

Unread post by Awalls86 »

You're bound to find somewhere... many places don't get the quota of teachers they set out to employ in my experience, or they get let down at the last minute.. so don't give up.
Meilinlian

Unread post by Meilinlian »

Now there are many good English teaching jobs available in China for summer camp. There are many other benefits, which make interesting for foreign teachers to teach in China. you can all jobs here: teachinchina(dot)cn