Have you tried to earn while travelling?

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

HomebasedTch

Have you tried to earn while travelling?

Unread post by HomebasedTch » 12 Aug 2019, 01:49

This is Waylon from England,I travelled over thirties countries alone without taking much money with me.When it comes to TeacherRecord,there are many stories to tell,anyway i found part time job there if i stayed a place at a short time,sometimes for full time job when i wanted to stay at a beautiful site.Especially the online teaching,wherever i went,i told my Chinese students what i saw and what i heared,sometimes i will try a broadcast room to make a live.In this case,i earned money to keep travelling,my students improved their oral English and also learned more about the world.
Any one travelled a lot would consider to go back home or stay one nation to live or work.Right now i work on TeacherRecord in China.To be honest,i didn't have much to keeping discovering,maybe when i earn enough,i will make thirties to forties,fifties...
So what do you say?Have you tried this when your pocket is empty?
;)
We are the first and biggest recruitment league with teacher credit information system for foreign language teaching in China. We offer verified schools and training agencies to provide more chances for ESL teachers. And also accepting teachers’ complaints and supervision is always our goal to provide a better working environment. :>please visit http://www.teacherrecord.com

Hamid12345

Re: Have you tried to earn while travelling?

Unread post by Hamid12345 » 14 Aug 2019, 10:58

Hi there,
So nice information about earn with travellig i have so much fond of travelling and i want to know all over the world, the way i tried to earn with travel is, i created a blog named https://visittoworld.com/ and put my knowledge there, by the time passage i earned from there and that was really good experience for me.