To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options

lost TEFL certificate

For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Joe

pushevo

lost TEFL certificate

Unread post by pushevo » 23 Feb 2013, 23:26

I gained my TEFL certificate in Prague in 1999. I cannot remember the exact name of the school but I know it was just behind old town square heading toward Starometska train station. Does anyone know this school or know how I can get a copy of a lost TEFL certificate. Many thanks :)

Susan
Top Contributor

Re: lost TEFL certificate

Unread post by Susan » 24 Feb 2013, 12:32

Have you tried googling 'school + the name of the neighbourhood" or looking at google maps?
Lucy Pollard's Guide to Teaching English

Alex Case
Top Contributor

Unread post by Alex Case » 24 Feb 2013, 13:13

If you've been teaching since '99, probably a good time to take a higher qualification so that you don't need the old cert anymore.
TEFLtastic blog - https://tefltastic.wordpress.com

pushevo

Unread post by pushevo » 24 Feb 2013, 16:16

Thanks for the suggestions..... I have looked on google maps but it's possible the school has moved to new premises or may not even operate in Prague. It was a long shot really but thought if I post the area of the school, someone on here may also have trained there and know the name of the school. :)

fatihk

Unread post by fatihk » 18 Jan 2019, 08:48

I got my TEFL certificate in Prague in 2003. Have the same problem here. If you find out that school, please let me know.