Page 1 of 1

Some information needed please

Posted: 21 Apr 2019, 16:37
by an21

I understand that many English Language Schools will sponsor your visa. However I notice that in many countries a foreigner needs to acquire more documents on arrival - identification card; registrations with local council/police etc. Would the school sponsoring/employing you help you with these - especially of you need to produce information/documents only they have?


Re: Some information needed please

Posted: 05 May 2019, 06:58
by Joe
That really is a horses for courses question. It just depends on the country and on the school. Some will, some won't. But in general if you're talking about docs that only they have, then they will help you.