Got a part time job online. I don’t know what to do.

Discussion about jobs and employment conditions

Moderator: Joe

mrpenman

Got a part time job online. I don’t know what to do.

Unread post by mrpenman »

I got a part time job online for a foreign company that deals with content writing. Basically, I write articles on a daily basis ranging from 2-3 articles. It’s an easy job for me actually. My only concern is that I’ve been working for them for about a year now and yet they haven’t compensated me. They always mention that they will be giving us a raise but it never happens. Me and my colleagues have been emailing our concerns and what not but to no avail. What do I do with this?
Joe
Admin

Re: Got a part time job online. I don’t know what to do.

Unread post by Joe »

2-3 articles a day for a year. What's that, about 600 articles and no payment? Sounds almost incredible :roll:
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :? " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
mrpenman

Unread post by mrpenman »

Joe wrote: 01 Aug 2018, 05:47 2-3 articles a day for a year. What's that, about 600 articles and no payment? Sounds almost incredible :roll:
I didn't really submit 3 articles a day but yeah around that number. I never gave a big deal about it since it was just my part time.
Joe
Admin

Unread post by Joe »

So I guess the first thing to do would be to stop writing for them. Did you think of that?
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :? " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven