Online skype jobs?

Discussion about jobs and employment conditions

Moderator: Joe

Ziggy

Online skype jobs?

Unread post by Ziggy »

Hello!

A friend of mine is working for one of them and is quite satisfied. Unfortunately his site doesnt hire any longer. I applied for one already but no answer yet. Do you know of any legit sites that offer these jobs?

Thank you in advance!
mrneillees

Re: Online skype jobs?

Unread post by mrneillees »

Try www.learnlight.com (formerly ispeakuspeak.com) there is a recruitment page on the website

I have worked for them for nearly 2 years, friendly, reliable and professional (but you won't become a millionaire LOL)

Good luck

Neil
pitzone

Unread post by pitzone »

mrneillees wrote:Try http://www.learnlight.com (formerly ispeakuspeak.com) there is a recruitment page on the website

I have worked for them for nearly 2 years, friendly, reliable and professional (but you won't become a millionaire LOL)

Good luck

Neil
is this real or fake
Briona
Top Contributor

Unread post by Briona »

pitzone wrote:
mrneillees wrote:Try http://www.learnlight.com (formerly ispeakuspeak.com) there is a recruitment page on the website

Good luck

Neil
is this real or fake
It's real. I work for a training provider in Spain that uses Learnlight as their platform. My company assigns me classes, and I prepare them, sometimes using the pre-designed materials on the site and other times sending students a link to my own materials. It's very user-friendly.
Experience teaching in Vietnam, Portugal, Poland, Spain, the UK, and Qatar
JessieB

Unread post by JessieB »

There are lots hiring for Asian countries; I know of several in China and some in Vietnam too. I worked for Topica Native in Vietnam for a bit. I didn't like it and quit after a month, but my bf has been filling some of his extra time with a few hours a week for about 3 months now and he likes it OK.
You can find several different ones on TeachAroundTheWorld.net, if you search "online" as the city it will list them for you. Good luck with your search!
yoginet

Unread post by yoginet »

We are too looking for Online jobs in India .If anyone can help more. Trying to contact TeachAroundTheWorld.net and learnlight.com as mentioned by fellow members above. Plz share more such sites .
gadgetuk

Unread post by gadgetuk »

yoginet wrote:We are too looking for Online jobs in India .If anyone can help more. Trying to contact TeachAroundTheWorld.net and learnlight.com as mentioned by fellow members above. Plz share more such sites .
please pm i'm interested
Husky9110

Unread post by Husky9110 »

I am working online for over a year now 22$per hour. Drop me a message if you are still looking
philiprossen

Unread post by philiprossen »

If you want to teach via video chat, you can apply at justlearn.com. They paid tutors every month, but they do not have many students.
certvalue143

Unread post by certvalue143 »

Hello....I have some tips in Online skype jobs
1. A Skype interview or jobs is no different from a face-face interview except that they see and hear through indirect means.
2. Your physical presence at the interview site is the only difference.
3. You should be well prepared like any interview , dress formally.
4. Have a notebook, and a pen handy.
5. Have your printed resume handy.
6. Before the interview do yourself a mock interview to test the video, audio. Here are some of the tips for conducting a mock interview
7. Make sure you do not open any other programs apart from skype.
8. Better do a restart of the computer before the interview so pending reboots do not interrupt during the meeting.
AntonioOlson

Unread post by AntonioOlson »

It seems to me that in every company there is something like a customer service manager, as a rule, subject conversations run on Skype, so ask