MOST USEFUL WEBSITES FOR PASSING CELTA?

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

TabraizS

MOST USEFUL WEBSITES FOR PASSING CELTA?

Unread post by TabraizS »

Hi all,

There appears to be a bunch of gubbage online Re CELTA and its areas of assessment. For instance, I couldnt find a clear, understandable, and digestible website which talks about tenses (present simple, past simple etc etc).

I've bought a couple of books to help me pass the CELTA, but does anyone know any useful websites? Note: they need to be accurate, up to date, and very very easy to understand and follow.

Thanks guys!
odyssey
Rising Star

Re: MOST USEFUL WEBSITES FOR PASSING CELTA?

Unread post by odyssey »

EnglishClub.com is for English learners but it covers most of what you'd want in a straightforward way. Eg, tenses at:
https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses.htm
ashvaganda

Re: MOST USEFUL WEBSITES FOR PASSING CELTA?

Unread post by ashvaganda »

Cambridge English – CELTA Page:
URL: Cambridge English
Usefulness: This is the official page for the CELTA. It provides detailed information about the course, including structure, content, and assessment criteria.
British Council – TeachingEnglish:
URL: TeachingEnglish
Usefulness: This site offers a wealth of resources, including lesson plans, articles on teaching techniques, and materials for continuing professional development.
ELT Concourse:
URL: ELT Concourse
Usefulness: This site provides free training for English language teachers, including CELTA-level content. It's a great resource for understanding key concepts in ELT.