After completing C language course it has future?

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

ananyagupta

After completing C language course it has future?

Unread post by ananyagupta »

I am confused which language should I do because I have an interest in C+
COLIN
Rising Star

Re: After completing C language course it has future?

Unread post by COLIN »

I have been looking for a TEFL job over the past 2 months without any success. I was told before taking the TEFL course that it would be quite easy to get a job. Now I am wondering if I actually took the right decision in spending hard cash on such credential if it is only going to be a souvenir. Am I the only one facing such hardship?
Please show some light on this case for me.
leilanie4164

Unread post by leilanie4164 »

No you are not the only one. I completed my Tefl diploma in November 2018 and still I do not have an Job. I want to reach online but I need a BA degree. You must be joking. I am certainly not going to get one just incase I get a Job. I am 69 years old with a lot of experience, do not need a BA degree. But I will continue to look.Good luck with your search - do not give up.
Leilanie Barr
COLIN
Rising Star

Unread post by COLIN »

Great,
Then you have just confirmed that it is just Commercial focused to say that a TEFL certificate can easily get a job on the market. If I had known, I would never have made such an investment. Quite a good lesson for us to learn.
COLIN
Rising Star

Unread post by COLIN »

Furthermore, there is even this lame duck politics adopted by some countries to only contract "native" English speakers. God dame it, there are about 50 native English countries in the world. History has already proven the British fleet to be a mighty conqueror. Why then are only few nations classified as "native". I would rather translate their word of "native" as "political socioeconomic power".