St George International School London

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

Priscila

St George International School London

Unread post by Priscila »

Hi,

Has anyone done a TESOL at this school and would you be able to give me some feedback of how good the course/teachers were? I am interested in doing a TESOL with them soon but havent found many reviews online.

Many Thanks!
Alex Case
Top Contributor

Re: St George International School London

Unread post by Alex Case »

I know the name, the course in Trinity, and they've been running it for a while, which are all good signs.

Here's an article of mine on this site about questions you could ask them to find out more:
https://www.tefl.net/elt/articles/train ... questions/
brenbrennan

Re: St George International School London

Unread post by brenbrennan »

Hi,

Yes, I did the Trinity Cert at SGI. It was excellent. The trainers were brilliant and went over tons of stuff in a very short time. All of us trainees bonded, collaborated and generally helped each other out... Especially in the stressful moments in the build up to lesson time every day.
It's not the kind of vibe where they just want your money, at all. They genuinely want to guide you into becoming the best teacher that you can be.

I have kept in touch with them, got jobs through them and also did the distance learning Trinity diploma with them some years later - great place... Highly recommended!

Priscilla, you said that there weren't many reviews online, but they've got tons of extremely informative and glowing references on their teacher training website...

http://www.tesoltraining.co.uk/tesol-ce ... stimonials

I know two people off there that I've met through teaching, so I can say for sure that they are genuine testimonials.

Good luck!