New to the Community - Hello and need advice

Discussion for anyone involved in admin

Moderator: Joe

johanet812

New to the Community - Hello and need advice

Unread post by johanet812 »

Hello everyone, I'm Janet a School Administrator based in Asia (but I'm a California native, so hello fellow Californians here) a friend recommended the forum so immediately jumped on the train cause I'm looking for advice if any administrators out here have revamped their website? If yes, what kind of developers/IT experts should we be hiring (considering we have a tight budget)?
kellanfarday

Re: New to the Community - Hello and need advice

Unread post by kellanfarday »

Hi Janet, I'm not a school administrator but I have a wee bit of experience in marketing (which I think what I'll say may help) I was able to work with some developers for e-commerce websites before I joined the teaching train. There are LOT of types to be honest.

But I remember working with a .NET developer since most of the work I handled was open-source development and they focus on HTML and CSS which are like what is needed on website revamping. But please don't quote me on this fully since it's been years since I last handled one, it might be outdated now. I'll link this https://distantjob.com/blog/how-to-hire ... r-in-2018/ to give you more info about it.

But I think if you need more heavy jobs like designing to developing, hiring a full-service agency might be the best bang for the buck.
johanet812

Re: New to the Community - Hello and need advice

Unread post by johanet812 »

Thanks for this kellanfarday!

We managed to figure it out.