Accreditation for a Language School

Discussion for anyone involved in admin

Moderator: Joe

saintpeta

Accreditation for a Language School

Unread post by saintpeta »

I have just started a new job organising the accreditation process and the more I delve the more information in required. Since this is only my 3rd week is there anyone who has done this role who can tell me how long they think this process could take -there are only 6 teachers to inspect and it seems that everything needs to be put into place from scratch -but I also wanted to know how deep the inspectors go and is there anything that I needn't bother with ....can anyone shed any light?

Thanks
Alex Case
Top Contributor

Unread post by Alex Case »

Can't help with this I'm afraid, but it might help others if you could say who you are being inspected by. British Council?
chrisw

Re: Accreditation for a Language School

Unread post by chrisw »

It can take a year or a few days. It all depends on the organization you are working with.
Chris Westergaard
The Language House
systematic
Top Contributor

Unread post by systematic »

Funny how people often request help on forums, then don't come back.
I read the OP"s post for the n'th time but still couldn't quite make up my mind whether he had got himself a job as an inspector, or whether it was his school that was going to be inspected :?

What you need to know about
TESOL jobs in Thailand
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.
Susan
Top Contributor

Unread post by Susan »

It's quite possible that the person did come back between posting the question and getting a reply (there was a gap of some 10 days).