Search found 1 match

by Adrian
14 Oct 2016, 04:44
Forum: Jobs Discussion
Topic: Looking for some advice.
Replies: 1
Views: 6232

Re: Looking for some advice.

In order to get a foreign expert certificate in China you must have 2 years of related experience - but there is a way around it - In Shanghai and Beijing they offer a 10 day course to get TEFL - (even if you have one) and then they will wave the 2 years experience requirement - it costs about 6000 ...