These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Tefl.NET Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Please use English only. #
- Please use commonsense. Excessive or overly-commercial links may lead to deletion. #
- You can set up a signature, including ELT-related link, in your profile. This will be displayed beneath each post you make. #
- Complaints about a school or course without poster's real name and dates will be deleted. #
- Posts express the views of the poster, which are not necessarily the views of TEFL.net. If you feel that a post is objectionable, please contact us. #
- Personal attacks of any kind will not be tolerated. #