Teacher's Notes: If you print this page or save as PDF, these notes and all headers and footers will be stripped out.
Ideal for first lesson. Students interview each other, and perhaps teacher. Watch for trick questions. Clearly no-one in the class has "gone" to London.
Getting to Know You
Find somebody in the class...
- who used to smoke.
- with whom you would like to have dinner.
- who has never been to the Moon.
- who is playing tennis.
- who is wearing something pink.
- whose surname ends with F.
- who has been to Australia.
- who is visiting England next month.
- who has gone to London.
- who was not sleeping at 3am today.
- who speaks three or more languages.
- who is smoking.
- who is not used to driving on the left.
- whose eyes are green.
- who has been to New York.