Transport Lesson Plan
free, downloadable lesson plan with Student Worksheet and Teacher's Notes
Lesson Plan at a Glance
- Lesson Function 1: Introduce and practise topic-related vocabulary.
- Lesson Function 2: Create opportunities for practising fluency.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Time: 60 – 90 minutes
- Preparation: Photocopy 1 worksheet per student
An interesting Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate lesson in which students warm up by brainstorming types of transport before being introduced to some idiomatic expressions based on transport.
A logic puzzle tests students' lateral thinking skills and revises their grammar for comparatives. A fluency activity encourages conversation with questions like:
- What type of transport do you think will become more important in the future?
This is a downloadable lesson plan that you can photocopy and distribute freely provided you do not modify its content.